Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let's Face It: I Need an Outlet!

It's come to this. I am in need of a place to post thoughts -- more publicly, and get some feedback, if anyone is listening.

Who am I? You might ask... well, you can read the brief bio posted to the right -- but more likely, you will find answers as you read. I have another blog, for card-making and crafting -- at http://inkingitup.blogspot.com so if you like to see about the things I make, you can look there.

This is the spot where I will talk more about me -- my thoughts, philosophy, and what I am doing. I am doing this here, rather than over on FaceBook, because on FaceBook we are not sure who owns what at this time: here, I know I own what is written here. So -- read the copyright info -- this is not to be lifted for personal use, without my express permission ;^)* So DO type to me, if you like any of the words or thoughts that I am publishing here. Thanks.

So -- here goes: One Woman's Press is going into the world of Blogs. Let's see where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment