Monday, March 2, 2009

Enjoying some Crafting time with my Kiddo

Y'ever think -- man, this is IT?
My elder daughter -- the one in the photo, with the missing tooth -- is now crafting with me. She is working on cards and beading a necklace to send to her cousin... wow. The little one is asleep on the couch, in an early and spontaneous nap -- and we are just having fun.

Amazing.

There are still many days of just running around doing things for them, wiping noses and butts, but this is a Good Day.

I have much other work to do starting tomorrow -- and I did clear my plate of lots of nagging issues, like packages that needed to be mailed, and spreadsheets that needed to be looked at and dealt with, but today is just a wonderful respite. Mondays CAN be a healing time... this one is lookin' pretty darned good :^)

1 comment:

  1. I love stay home days. When the kids join me for a craft or project even better! Thanks for sharing
    makes me want to get out the stamps and paper today...maybe will will. :)

    ReplyDelete